Visium Analytics provides innovative data visualization, cybersecurity technologies and solutions to protect and secure the operating landscape of the enterprise and their data.
AT A GLANCE
Get to Know Visium Analytics
We are Visium. We transform raw data into visualized cyber intelligence. Visium Analytics is a provider of cybersecurity technology solutions, tools, and services that help reduce risk and simplify cyber security. TruContext™ is our proven technology that uses hyper-context-based mappings that deliver intuitive visualization, root cause determination, and remediation.
Our Focus is to address data visualization, asset relationships, and cybersecurity challenges in the Enterprise, using TruContext™ powered by MITRE's Cygraph
Meet the Team
- 20+ years working as C-Level executive for small cap public companies
- CPA/BA Economics from UCLA
- KPMG/ Price Waterhousecoopers
Vice President, Operations
- Retired Air Force Veteran
- 20+ years building, designing and managing the largest DOD and civilian agency IT infrastructures in the world
- Inventor of the Insect Electrocution Device with Counter patent #8319649
- 29-year Wall-Street veteran
Experienced Public Company Executive and Director with experience in IT, Cloud Technology, and professional services
- 30+ years as a Certified Public Accountant
- Experienced Public Company CFO and Director
- BS Accounting from Fairleigh Dickinson
- Coopers & Lybrand
Dr. Emmanuel Esaka
- Founder, Owner, and CEO of Advanced Care Obstetrics and Gynecology PA in Wilmington, Delaware
- Co-Founder and Managing Director of 3N Pharma USA, Inc.,
- Founder and CEO of Cameroon American Health System, Inc.
- Co-Founder of Caritas Home Health Services, Inc.
- 35 years of enterprise solution sales, marketing and alliance management experience working with technology companies to drive growth and develop their partner ecosystem
- Leadership positions at ASG Technologies, Skytap, Informatica, HP Software, Mercury, and Computer Associates
- BS in Computer Science from Virginia Tech
- Chief Security Officer for the State of Delaware
- 20+ years designing comprehensive information security programs and deploying some of the industry’s leading technologies
- Master of Science in Computer Information Technology degree from Regis University and various industry-leading certifications including Computer Information Security Management (CISM), Certified Information System Security Professional (CISSP), Cisco Certified Network Profession in Security (CCNP-S), Certified Ethical Hacker (C|EH), and SANs Firewall Security Analyst