At Visium, pricing is made simple for you.
Flat License fee plus number of TCI’s
No Complex Cloud Fees
Amazon-hosted on private instance
Flat License Fee plus number of TCI’s
TruContext Professional Services
Professional Services can be purchased on an as needed basis to refine your datasets
A TCI is an object that is identified within TruContext™ as a Node. This object is an element of a data-set, which is generated by ingesting data through our universal integration adaptor.
Any asset, configuration item, or organizational unit can be considered a TCI, such as:
- Network elements, IP Addresses and Mac Addresses
- The most obvious types of TCI’s are devices such as routers, switches, computers, servers, and Internet of Things (IOT) sensors
- Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures “CVE”
- CVE was launched in 1999 by the MITRE corporation to identify and categorize vulnerabilities in software and firmware. CVE provides a free dictionary for organizations to improve their cybersecurity. MITRE is a nonprofit that operates federally funded research and development centers in the United States.
- CVE’s identified via your organizations CVE compatible products are ingested via the TruContext Engine’s Universal Integration Adaptor
- Applications communicate and are vulnerable to attacks. TruContext™ identifies application communications which will allow for rapid analysis of events and predicting outcomes.